WTB: PSOC programmer + C compiler

ITCHING to try PSOC.

Anyone have a miniprog they're not using anymore ?

Reply to
Rob

For a mere $35, you can get a miniprog and a simple dev board from Digikey. Call your local FAE, maybe he can give you one for free. They were giving a miniprog plus a very nice demo board to all 2007 World Tour attendees.

JJS

Reply to
John Speth

After a look at Digikey online today, the price jumped a little. Now it's $50. I bought mine about a year ago for $35. Nonetheless, I would think Cypress would give you whatever eval goods you need if you ask nicely.

JJS

Reply to
John Speth