WTB: Audio Precision APIB PC Interface Card

Bit of a long shot but I'll give it a go. Does anyone happen to have an Audio Precision APIB PC Interface card lying around they'd like to get rid of? PCI, USB, PCMCIA or whatever.

Thanks Dave.

Reply to
David L. Jones

I'm on the same hunt for a card in 2015. If anyone has one for an older system 2 (2322), let me know.

Reply to
tony