WOW. A NEW DAY 4 AMERICA!!!!

Barack Obama.

Incredible. Just incredible.

From slavery, to segregated schools, to being sent to the back of the bus, to being able to vote, civil rights......and now......The Presidency.

We must have grown up somehow, somewhere.

Thanks to ALL who voted.

I didn't think this was possible in my lifetime.

God Bless the U.S.A.

I'm so proud of America, I'm starting to get teary-eyed......

Reply to
Necronomicon

And who knows, maybe someday you might even learn to avoid off-topic cross-posting.

Necr> Path:

nlpi059.nbdc.sbc.com!nlpi062.nbdc.sbc.com!prodigy.com!nlpi057.nbdc.sbc.com!prodigy.net!border1.nntp.dca.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!postnews.google.com!w24g2000prd.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail

rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic,sci.electronics.design,rec.sport.tennis

GMT)

posting-account=6tXHxQgAAACRp28xQ-eYxJiAF7U-u-6P

.NET CLR 1.1.4322),gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe)

sci.electronics.design:941176 rec.sport.tennis:968531

--
The first big front wheel rollerblades.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/27532210 N04/2565924423/

Let's hope you won't have anything serious to cry about.

But be proud that Americans aren't afraid of taking risks.

John

ible.

ols, to

omewhere.

in my lifetime.

rting to

Oh, i'm a conservative.

The real risk would have been McCain/Palin!

Reply to
Paul

Same here! Wonderful speeches by both McCain and Obama! It is a bright new day.

--
Joe Leikhim K4SAT
"The RFI-EMI-GUY"©

"Treason doth never prosper: what\'s the reason?

"Follow The Money"  ;-P
Reply to
RFI-EMI-GUY

That'll be the same day you realize he might do that just to piss you off!!

c.sbc.com!=EF=BF=BDprodigy.net!border1.nntp.dca.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.= com!postnews.google=EF=BF=BD.com!w24g2000prd.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail

.sport.tennis

6:17 GMT)
29; =EF=BF=BDposting-account=3D6tXHxQgAAACRp28xQ-eYxJiAF7U-u-6P

T 5.1; =EF=BF=BD.NET CLR 1.1.4322),gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe)

cs.design:941176 rec.sport.tennis:968531

dible.

ools, to

somewhere.

e in my lifetime.

arting to

Reply to
Paul

c.sbc.com! prodigy.net!border1.nntp.dca.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!post= news.google .com!w24g2000prd.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail

.sport.tennis

6:17 GMT)
29; =A0posting-account=3D6tXHxQgAAACRp28xQ-eYxJiAF7U-u-6P

T 5.1; =A0.NET CLR 1.1.4322),gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe)

cs.design:941176 rec.sport.tennis:968531

Reply to
ahonkan

And now, needed in the UK

martin

Reply to
Martin Griffith

Reply to
Iceberg

From the orig. post,

My reply,

He doesn't look quite that old.

Reply to
Ed Edelenbos

Whatever with the "God" thing. Feels good to know that the country spoke clearly and loudly - no more of the current policies and characters. Its over. It is over.

Obamas speech should have given many who voted against him consolation that the new policies will address the greater good.

Now let's begin the new work by reinitiating impeachment hearings and getting on with the indictments of Bush/Cheney/Rove.

hans

Reply to
hans

Teary-eyed is what you will be in two years... When you say: "How could we have been so stupid..."

Reply to
PeterD

Yea. It was also clearly demonstrated that women are not for any good in politics.

VLV

Reply to
Vladimir Vassilevsky
[snip]

Yep. All talk, and no DO.

...Jim Thompson

| 1962 | Think things are bad now? Wait until Obama "takes care" of you.

The real risk now is a Marxist President who will sign whatever insane social engineering that Pelosi and Reid and Frank and Murtha cobble up.

John

At giving speeches?

John

It's a great day!

Reply to
Tom Hendricks / Musea

No. Its because he can no longer blackmail corporations into huge donations, or be accused of racism. Both he and Al Sharpton make their living from "The poor oppressed African Americans".

aioe.org, Goggle Groups, and Web TV users must request to be white listed, or I will not see your messages.

If you have broadband, your ISP may have a NNTP news server included in your account:

There are two kinds of people on this earth: The crazy, and the insane. The first sign of insanity is denying that you're crazy.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Both missed their calling. They should be selling used cars to the gullible.

aioe.org, Goggle Groups, and Web TV users must request to be white listed, or I will not see your messages.

If you have broadband, your ISP may have a NNTP news server included in your account:

There are two kinds of people on this earth: The crazy, and the insane. The first sign of insanity is denying that you're crazy.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Better than Richard "Would you buy a used car from this man?" Nixon.

Who BTW seems to've made a come-back, as Representative or something.

--

Breaking into the Democratic Committee, Christ.
That\'s no blot on a man\'s record.

< Nixon
Reply to
mimus