World's first USB powered chainsaw!

World's first USB powered chainsaw! Oh dear...

Was it not only 600mA or so? That makes 6 Watt.. Office Chainsaw Massacre? hehe

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

"Jan Panteltje" schreef in bericht news:h3hl8f$pjn$ snipped-for-privacy@news.albasani.net...

FAIK it's 100mA when plugged in and up to 500mA after negotiation but only if that negotions are succesfull. At least the outlet should be able to provide that 500mA.

petrus bitbyter

Reply to
petrus bitbyter

Just wait six months, the $59.95 price will drop like a rock when China starts building the by the dozens. Mike ;-)

Reply to
amdx

petrus bitbyter a écrit :

I guess, with a chainsaw the negotiation will be easier...

--
Thanks,
Fred.

It's actually less silly than it appears at first look ... I suggest you click the "Pre-order is now closed" banner ...

Richard Rasker

--
http://www.linetec.nl
Reply to

I was in the MAJOR mob scene on Frenchman Street in New Orleans on Halloween. It was curb to curb people and you slowly worked your way through the mob; dressed as TV sets, Sarah MooseWacker, Cick Dheney, you name it.

Then [I'm not making this up...] the guy behind me in the hockey mask started his chain saw.....

[I think it was sans chain but.....]
& no one will talk to a host that\'s close........[v].(301) 56-LINUX
Unless the host (that isn\'t close).........................pob 1433
David Lesher

"The beauty of a chainsaw is that you don't have to start it. Just show up with it." - Joe Walsh, on checking in to hotels

-- Paul Hovnanian mailto: snipped-for-privacy@Hovnanian.com

------------------------------------------------------------------ Very funny, Scotty. Now beam down my pants!

Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

There is a song out there called chainsaw by some tree choppin' group from up north.

He uses a chainsaw in the song, and intonates it really well.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Well, the original is by Jackyl.

Tim

Tim Williams

One of Bob Rivers' "Twisted Christmas" albums has a guy playing "Oh Christmas Tree" on a chainsaw.

--
Paul Hovnanian  paul@hovnanian.com
Have gnu, will travel.

The music video would be of him in the mall parking lot fenced off corner x-mas tree sales outlet, chopping down trees?

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever