windows screen capture movies

Hi,

Can anyone suggest a program that does screen capture movies from Windows? I'm running XP.

There's a bunch of free stuff around, but it may be full of adware/spyware. Just wondering if anyone has suggestions.

Thanks

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

FYI win7 has PSR, Problem step recorder.

Martin Riddle

I use the MS one- no spyware crap:

Do remember that if you run your screen at a high res, the resulting videos will be virtually impossible to see or play.

I drop my screen to 1024x768 or even 800x600 to make how to setup software videos.

Reply to
Cydrome Leader

Reply to
WangoTango

Without looking,i bet a big no-go in Win2000...

Reply to
Robert Baer