Windows Media Player For Mac OS X.

Hello,

I want to download Windows MediaPlayer for the MaC OS X running on my iBook G4:

but ask having googled for info for hours and finding nothing definitive if such a download would breach the security of my Mac?

Regards,

Peter Nolan. Dublin.

Reply to
Peter Nolan

It hasn't hurt my iBook.

Don

Reply to
Don Bowey

Thus spake Peter Nolan:

-=-=-=-

Question best asked in any of the comp.sys.mac.* news groups. Someone there would surely be able to give you an answer backed by some experience.

Good luck,

--
DaveC
me@bogusdomain.net

Hello Don,

I'm figurin' it would be safe to download the player. I was planning to post a question in:

microsoft.public.mac.mediaplayer

that is on news.cable.ntlworld.ie but didn't yet.

Regards,

Peter.

Reply to
Peter Nolan

Hello Dave,

I found many comp.sys.mac.* and will try comp.sys.mac.misc

Regards,

Peter. Dublin.

Reply to
Peter Nolan