windows 10

Definitely!

[snip Coreinfo results]

They took it over from Mark Russinovich relatively recently.

His SysInternals Suite is very useful.

--
Cheers,

Chris.
Reply to
Chris

Life span and the fact they keep working to an old age. You would see the wheelchairs n shit.

Whatever. I am not going to waste my time on you much. Instead of calling people names why don't you stick your tongue out at some girls ?

Reply to
jurb6006

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

What you do not understand, is that me calling you some name is not nearly as lame as the shit your just said and the fact that your insults come out in that way.

What you don't get is that I am the one wasting my time.

You are the one making retarded, off-topic posts to a technical Usenet news group.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

Your retarded post is NOT any form of 'education', you lying piece of shit.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

The other thing it might be is signs of a failing disk drive..This will cause your OS to take ages to boot... try running a disk diagnostic and see what read/write/seek times you get.

TTman

Thanks for letting me live in your head rent free.

Where did you learn your superior arguing skills, Hilary Clinton ?

See, it is obvious form everyone jumping on your side that you have convinced them that I am a drooling idiot. Right ? Look at ALL the posts of people ringing in to support your "assessment" here. Why there's ....

Hmm. You find them. You're so superior it should be well within your abilities.

I wish you road rage and a road rash.

Thank you very much. I feel so superior. Oh and Trump ? Well Mr. Perfect Omniscent Great Leader of Worlds, he is President and you ain't. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Doesn't that just smoke your shorts ? Well, probably anything with an even number of limbs would. Starfish ain't your type huh...

And when you get the time, do stop over. I've something to show you.

Reply to
jurb6006

Microsoft hired Mark Russinovich in 2006 when it aquired Winternals Software.

--
Jeff Liebermann     jeffl@cruzio.com
Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com