Wildfires and an immigrant flood

Central and Upper Cali getting nailed by fire.

Just wait... They are "arriving" in TJ.

San Diego is in for it.

This shit is not right and it is unfair to the folks whom are trying to immigrate via legitimate means.

And most of them are the friggin' dregs of society. Let Mexico put them up if they were rejected by their own nation.

Reply to
DLUNU

"Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

John

Reply to
John Robertson

That's a label on a statue, not a law. There are legal ways to apply for admission to the USA, and scaling fences is not included.

lunatic fringe electronics

Yes, wild fires are not fair to anyone. I agree.

Rick C.

Tesla referral code --++-

gnuarm.deletethisbit

like what, a whole 4,000 people? It's probably around 5% of what businesses just in Texas help import every year for cheap labor.

Wonder what it's going to cost taxpayers to mobilize a bunch of national guard troops and APCs and V-22 Ospreys and for-show rah rah USA! USA! bullshit to stop this VAST INVASION, 100 million bucks maybe? great value.

Reply to
bitrex

It's always wicked lame how Americans cream all over themselves every time the Feds roll out five hundred billion bucks worth of hardware to stuff some third world tin pot dictator like Saddam Hussein and shoot up some broke down 35 year old Soviet tanks, for entertainment on CNN while the majority sit home on they ass.

I guess they ran out of tin pots to kick around overseas now. Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush, and Obama got to what was left of the low-hanging fruit first.

Reply to
bitrex

are

Let Mexico put

ue.

And up to 25% of these are children. They are not invading they are escaping home situations that they can't live with. The real bad guys fly or drive in, these peoples only crime is that they are poor and are hoping that the US will be a safe haven for their families as the US has

been so many times before. Anyone here with Irish or Scottish ancestors?

They were mostly refugees. Heck the Pilgrims were your original refugees!

These refugees are walking up to 1900km - hardly an invasion when you know they are coming - and they will be applying for refugee status. That is perfectly legal under both international and US law.

Seems to me they would be a good bet to hire as employees, that much gumption (walk 1100 miles) means a level of commitment, and loyalty to family that you rarely see these days.

I've hired both refugees and immigrants, and they are my best and the nicest people.

John :-#)#

                      John's Jukes Ltd.
          (604)872-5757 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
                      www.flippers.com
John Robertson

If it was a boat-caravan of five million white people fleeing from Denmark there wouldn't be a problem.

Reply to
bitrex

bitrex wrote in news:5%_GD.893464$ snipped-for-privacy@fx42.iad:

I already gave the method.

First offense:

Trebuchet Line 'em up and sling 'em over the fence in full view of those trying to flood over. Watch how fast the river reverses.

Second offense: Circus cannon.

Limp accross for a third attempt:

Circus cannon, heavy charge, no pads.

Reply to
DLUNU

Then better get down there with your trebuchet but I don't think you're going to do that, you're gonna sit right on your ass eat Cheetos all day as per usual.

Reply to
bitrex

bitrex wrote in news:mh%GD.1011131$ snipped-for-privacy@fx46.iad:

You're an idiot.

The number alone is cause for full boat refusal.

Oh, and five million in boats? Do some math. Probably not enough boats around even.

Reply to
DLUNU

are

Let Mexico put

ue.

Yeah, it's kinda funny that Bush was able to duck a shoe from 20 feet and T rump gets so excited about illegals coming at the US from 1500 miles that h e wets his pants.

Sure, if they cross our borders arrest them, jail them, deport them, do wha tever we do with illegals. Even if all 4,000 manage to get into the US wou ld we even notice with the huge number making it in every day?

Rick C.

Tesla referral code -+-

gnuarm.deletethisbit

bitrex wrote in news:Xu%GD.1083181$RN2.327883 @fx40.iad:

of

you're

day

My day usually includes an average of twelve miles of bike riding. And I push the pedals, I don't just cruise.

Nice try, though.

Reply to
DLUNU

There's been talk of taking away the citizen by birth right unless your par ents are also US citizens. I'd be interested in seeing the ramifications i f that were enacted. If that were applied to those who had gained citizens hip in the past I think we would be left with only native American descenda nts. All the whiny Anglos would become immigrants.

Rick C.

Tesla referral code -++-

gnuarm.deletethisbit

Oh, so it's only the mental Cheetos you gobble down?

Rick C.

Tesla referral code ---

gnuarm.deletethisbit

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news:a9e0fe79-42e5-4820-a1d3- snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

Even they migrated here from elsewhere, dingledorf.

Reply to
DLUNU

free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!" "

Erase that shit off there and replace it.

"Send me your ambitious self reliant Men and Women who will be an asset to our society, like they used to be".

Reply to
jurb6006

No, they are being dragged along by welfare seekers who should have never had kids in the first place.

That's why many of them won't take Mexico up on their offer to let them stay there, the welfare isn't as good as here.

Reply to
jurb6006

Would be with me. Legal or get the f*ck out, I don't care where you're from.

Reply to
jurb6006

Well that's rather progressive of you from a certain point of view I suppose

Reply to
bitrex