Widlar's Early Treatise on Semiconductors

Keep dreaming, you pathetic little delusional imbecile. The most amazing thing about you is your assumption that anyone would be interested in your life. You have nothing to recommend you, a complete zero.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

What's that, mechanic? Don't you have some "thing" to read about in your 24/7 quest to absorb useless pseudo-information and know-how?

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

Well, at least I would have a job and a purpose for living. What's your excuse? Breathing air?

Reply to
John S

And you are different from that description just how?

Reply to
John S

Uh-huh, you just make sure the bathroom urinals are clean and stocked with deoderizer blocks, then on your bs resume you can add a statement to the ef fect "Extensive knowledge of policies, procedures, equipment, materials and supplies related to the construction, operation, maintenance and repair of facilities and infrastructure ..." to summarize your toilet cleaning exper ience.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

If that were my job, I would. What would *you* do? Fantasize and lie as usual?

Reply to
John S

If you can't figure that out, you're not worth talking to you. You sound more and more like a pathetic little community college graduate, or was it ITT Tech, or someplace like that, useless little nothing person.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

Wow- what a deep, deep comeback. You're about as superficial as they get. Don't you have to run out and cash in a coupon at McD or Burger King or something?

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

I see you're another eternal-september troll, and most likely posting to us enet with multiple identities. Your technical skillset is so weak even you realize your credibility has to come from being given the benefit of the do ubt derived from your anonymity. But you're so dumb you don't realize "John S" has been exhausted too.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

Wow! You're fast on the response. Got nothing else to do? No life? If you want to talk to me, I can send my phone number to you. I would welcome such a discourse.

My education is apparently far superior to yours whether it be community college or not. I note that you have sidestepped questions concerning your education, so I'm not holding my breath until you provide something other than words to show your intelligence.

Reply to
John S

Absorbing information isn't useless. I have occasional periods of compulsive learning - the latest being Pockels Cell optics and drivers

- that usually have no obviously useful result. But, sooner or later, often years later, many of them turn out to have intereresting payoffs. The more you do, the more the possibly connections multiply.

Looks like Pockels thing is over for now. Starting Monday, the next fad will be about growing yag crystals. Gotta cram on that tonight, at least learn a few of the buzzwords.

There nothing wrong with being a mechanic, if you're a good one. Snobbery is just another form of content-free stupidity, a delusional defense against self-inflicted uselessness.

What do you do? Is it useful? Is it fun? What do you point to, at the end of the day, as a job well done?

ps - there are a few horrible errors in the Williams paper: see them?

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Bloggo, you are a 24/7 downer. It must be awful to be around you a lot.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Really? And cite the post where you have demonstrated that. You sound a lot like the krw cretin who claimed to have corrected an engineering mtake in one of my posts, but after presing him for a cite on numerou occasions, the sleaze failed to produce it.

That statement gives your low character and typically narcissistic defect, the idea that anyone should have to satisfy you. Just unbelievable.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

24/7 quest to absorb useless pseudo-information and know-how?

It should be clear that the term mechanic is referring to a mentality and n ot an occupation. Sometimes you're dumb beyond belief. You sure can parrot them there words even it is to put together tota gibberish. Maybe that Pock el Cell stuff has you in a state of confusion.

What Williams paper? This is a Widlar paper thread.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

__________________ /| /| | | ||__|| | Please do | / O O\__ NOT | / \ feed the | / \ \ trolls | / _ \ \ ______________| / |\____\ \ || / | | | |\____/ || / \|_|_|/ \ __|| / / \ |____| || / | | /| | --| | | |// |____ --| * _ | |_|_|_| | \-/ *-- _--\ _ \ // | / _ \\ _ // | / * / \_ /- | - | | * ___ c_c_c_C/ \C_c_c_c____________

Thanks. We now return you to the several other flame wars in progress.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

Reply to
Phil Hobbs

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

Other than inserting 150 of blank lines in a Usenet post, apparently nothing.

Reply to
krw

Meanwhile, you're sum total existence is doubling the number lines in replies with zero content. You really are a sad little troll.

Reply to
krw

Yes, and even one of Bill's favorite physicists, Richard Feynman used the words current and flow together in his lectures.

Also, "power flow" is used by power engineers. I think it's a bit too late to change this.

If the words "current flow" make things easier to understand, then, who cares as long as you know what current is ?

boB

Reply to
boB

You don't impress anyone...you are just as ignorant and uneducated as we always suspected.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred