Why won't this PIC code work???!

Hi there.

Does your PIC code just refuse to work for no reason? Have a project but no experienced programmers? Email me at mandoline&cwgsy.net and we'll see what we can do. We debug code for any of the common PIC micros (12C,12F,16F) and can also test code in-house under controlled conditions to fix stubborn problems. Confidentiality assured.

Thanks,

-A replace & with @

Reply to
Andre

It's like those postcards you get in the mail that say

YES! Send me your FREE catalog!

when I don't have a free catalog.

(The real point being that PICs are nasty little beasts.)

John

This firm is advertising coding services, but emphatically stating it can't get its code to work and can't figure out why (up there in the subject line).

I think this is an outfit I will _not_ use.

-- Nicholas O. Lindan, Cleveland, Ohio Consulting Engineer: Electronics; Informatics; Photonics.

Reply to
Nicholas O. Lindan

Fuck me... well heck I don't mean literally. I mean Hey, like I subscribed to all the paper stuff recently and it's still coming in, which makes some good burning.

But now they've started emailing us and the Indians keep phoning up.

Shit, it's getting mighty cold aroand here. Fucking word, I mean the locality. How do I get on that list that gets me free catalogs?

DNA

Reply to
Genome

OK, not a good idea for a thread title...

-A

Reply to
Andre

You can have my old "Embedded Programmer" rags. I think Tim said it's hard to get, but I don't even remember asking for it. I just propagated from all the other lists, I guess.

Friggin' "Optimize" sent me a card you can have - I guess they couldn't get me on the phone. There's one that needs to be burned.

All those mags for CTO/ITO/CEO types should be easy to get and *they too*, need to be burned.

Altium/whatewer they were/CircuitMaker/TrakBreaker !! You register on line for demos under all real and/or fictitious names at the same company and the mail offers come in a stack - burns great. I get 4 copies each time. They don't have our new email addys :)

--
Best Regards,
Mike

Read it again, and try to understand the context. It isn't the best effort of communication I've ever seen...it's the sort of TV commercial approach that doesn't translate that well...picture this...

A frustrated looking person working with a PIC, and the voiceover (or the actual person in the TV ad) says...Subject line. Then the rest of the commercial is the body of the message.

Tom

Reply to
Tom MacIntyre

nope