Where is the Black Box?

When a plane crashes, they look for a Black Box to determine what happened.

My computer crashed, and I cant find the Black Box. Where is it?

Reply to
Jimw

Control Panel -> Administrative Tools -> Event Viewer

VLV

Reply to
Vladimir Vassilevsky

Here is someone who knows how to debug Windows app crashes:-

IanM

It's the charred IC on the motherboard that recently had smoke comming from it.

Sylvia.

Reply to
Sylvia Else

Just look for the box that every one is trying to get into. After all, the box is what they look for in the debris.

Kind of reminds me of a joke but, I won't get into that one.

"

Reply to
Jamie

That presumes MSwin, oh, ok, not so very many crashes *nix machines. Still the log files are available there as well.

Reply to
JosephKK

What color is the case?

Reply to