Where can I trade some Advantech ADAM-4000 modules?

Hi All,

I have three ADAM modules from Advantech that I never used and I want to trade for a serial PCMCIA card for my laptop (it has no serial ports). Does anyone know a company that would do such thing? I tried B&B but they don't do trade-ins. I'm about to place them in eBay but before I do that I thought I tried other companies... problem is I don't know any :-(.

The modules are: ADAM-4150, ADAM-4080 and ADAM-4024. The first one is the one still sealed in the box. The other two are open but they haven't been used. I think I plugged them in a power supply to test them but other than that they've been sitting in my closet for about a year.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Reply to
Rodo