Where are the Docsis 3.1 modems with WiFi and telephone (voice)?

Do not seem to exist; wasted hours with zero results. If i ignore voice, there are ONLY three and one of those is priced a if made with pure gold.

I like to use the telephone on occasion..so why should i pay for a

2nd service?

Thanks

Reply to
Robert Baer

Buy a Magic Jack, unless your Internet is via satellite. The lag is too long for it to work. I used Magic Jack for close to 10 years on Broadband. I'm hoping the county extends FFiber to my neighborhood soon, so that I can ditch Hugesnet.

Reply to
Michael Terrell

Robert Baer wrote in news:IwVGH.63265$ snipped-for-privacy@fx47.iad:

Mine is, and I got it from Spectrum in August.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno