whatever happened to Mark L. Fergeson?

Last post I see was in 2006. That doesn't seem right, but part of my archive got trashed.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

You called me one sort of nitwit or another just a week or so ago.

Mark L. Fergerson

Reply to
Alien8752

If you killfile DecadentLoser instead of feeding the troll you'd save us all some heartburn.

An unfed troll gathers no podium. ...Jim Thompson

                    Age gets better with wine!

Make that near two months ago- had to do with Tesla coils.

Mark L. Fergerson

Reply to
Alien8752

I use the Google Groups interface, which has no killfile function other t han the wimpy and inappropriate "mark as abusive" button. The Firefox killf ile add-on I used to use (ggkiller) hasn't kept up with the GG "improvement s" because the author lost interest and I don't code.

I know, but... I got nothing.

Mark L. Fergerson

Reply to
Alien8752

On Sat, 29 Aug 2015 12:09:02 -0700 (PDT), " snipped-for-privacy@bid.nes" Gave us:

Ahh.. it is because your name no longer appears in your headers like it used to.

I saw your picture the other day.

An old, bone white beaded skinny old "former MSVP" old fart.

Prolly one of those guys that thinks MS Windows came from the gods.

Do you even run Linux? I get a feeling you may well be "one sort of nitwit or another", if that answer is no.

Anyway, nevermind.. Odd that your more recent posts did not show up under a find dialog.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

On Sat, 29 Aug 2015 12:29:25 -0700 (PDT), " snipped-for-privacy@bid.nes" Gave us:

You're both idiots. Filter away, children.

You're a goddamned line length total retard as well.

Hell, if you knew how to use google groups you would know that it is completely dooable. So is maintaining a proper line length, idiot.

I hope his "heartburn" turns into a myocardial infarction.

What a pissy *BITCH* the old f*ck is.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Got bored and decided to troll for a target, eh? Wot a scumbag you are.

Reply to
John S

On Sat, 29 Aug 2015 18:15:12 -0500, John S Gave us:

No idiot. I saw his picture while looking up some Windows user agent info, and came here, where I remembered his posts and that he was somewhat smart.

Only to find that he has the Jim Thompson/John S/krw retard disease.

You know... the one you sported when you made this retarded post I am responding to.

So he wasn't an asshole, but is now. No surprise. Humans are so tribal clan oriented. Except in your and krw's case, it is simply brain damage.