What small signal RF transistors are popular?

What is everyone using these days for a cheap, readily available (North America and Asia), small signal, SOT-23, NPN transistor for general VHF/UFH applications? Good datasheets with S-parameters preferable. I have typically used BFR92A but I wonder what else is popular.

Reply to
Matthew Kendall

hello ...

i use the BFR181W.

Reply to
ducky

I have used the MMBTH10L1 in small fm microphone circuits. Digikey carry's them.(MMBTH10LT10SCT-ND) is there part number. You can get the datasheet there.

Reply to
James Thompson