What is ITT C1-12D-PC-240R10-4 Solid State Relay?

I picked up some ITT C1-12D-PC-240R10-4 Solid State Relays. I can't find any information on them. If you google the number, there are a zillion hits that all lead to the same place. They offer to sell some, but say zero about what they are.

The intriguing part is that they mention IGBT modules.

They look like standard solid state relays. If I hook a light bulb in series with the output to 120VAC and apply 4V to the input, the light lights.

I can GUESS that they're 240V 10Amp...but that's only a guess. Can anybody supply some real specs?

Reply to
Mike

The lengthy part number must be real, because if you do a Google search on a small portion of the part number, it gives you links to the full part number. But the links are useless, they're all totally wrong.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

I think ITT divested industrial manufacturing division long ago. You probably need to look in dead-tree medis.

ITT has quite a checkered past. Use them with care ;-)

Rich S