What do you do if a kangaroo takes your dog.

I can't stop laughing at this. Mikek

Reply to
amdx

Den mandag den 5. december 2016 kl. 02.08.36 UTC+1 skrev amdx:

kangaroos are scary, I wouldn't want to get in choke hold with something like this

Lasse Langwadt Christensen

** Ain't nothing funny about that video.

The poor roo was fighting for its life using the only tactic possible to defeat a attacking dog. Seeing as there were two of them, it had little chance.

The man had no need whatever to strike the roo.

Anyone who finds humour in animal cruelty is a sicko.

.... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

** They are mong the most timid and harmless creatures around.

** Surely even you can see that pic is faked.

.... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

I see the old traditions are continuing...

Tom Gardner

sure if you leave them alone

faked? so you think someone sat down a decided to makes hundreds of pictures of kangaroos that look like body builders?

-Lasse

Reply to
Lasse Langwadt Christensen

That video seems down at the moment so here's a link to a RT article that has the YouTube video

mrdarrett

Agreed, those bogan pricks had let their dogs loose to round up the roo that was simply going about its business harming no one.

Reply to
Ozzie

** The identity of the man who delivered the punch and the story behind the incident has been published. The fellow is zookeeper and there have been calls for his dismissal from animal welfare groups.

The group of men were on a pig hunt with dogs trained for that purpose.

.... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Seems to me that the kangaroo clearly came after him when he'd liberated the dog. They can run faster than humans, kick harder, and are perfectly capable of killing a man. The man was entitled to defend himself.

Sylvia.

Reply to
Sylvia Else

National Geography article about this and how lucky the guy was.

Mikek

Reply to
amdx

I'm surprised the guy turned his back to the kangaroo after punching him.

I'm also surprised that he only hit the kangaroo once. Very surprised.

Michael

Reply to
mrdarrett

** The article is complete garbage.

.... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

** Half wit trolls like you are surprised by everything.

.... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison