what can 89c2051 contribute in Rocketry ....

Try links from

and turn your Twenty-fifty-one into a Taikonaut.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

Computer translation.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

And I thought Chinese space program was becoming a real competiton to the US space program. Apparently not :)

Although most of the stuff in the space shuttle is probably older and more discrete than the 2051 atmel.

--
Siol
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
SioL

there is no schematic using chip 2051 in rocket technology ? and not even in CAN SATellite or communication whatsoever. This should thrown to space and space man would not take one.

if there is one functional usage, show us the world of chip 2051.

Reply to
computer

in

Wowee. You're really deserving of the nickname 'computer'. Not.

Reply to
Ken Taylor

And I thought Chinese space program was becoming a real competiton to the US space program. Apparently not :)

spell competition

write that word a hundred times first.

Reply to
computer

If my memory serves me right you wrote this just yesterday:

"This should thrown to space and space man would not take one."

Now write this a thousand times and just maybe you'll stop being a moron.

--
Siol