Website Corrupted

Seems some fascist left-wing loon has managed to corrupt my website so that the sub-pages are not available.

It may take me a few days to restore everything... most of my day-time hours are spent in radiation/chemo, but I'll be back >:-} ...Jim Thompson

| 1962 |

Thinking outside the box... producing elegant solutions.

"It is not in doing what you like, but in liking what you do that is the secret of happiness." -James Barrie

Oh, so somebody's trying to "win the conversation" with you?

At least you're in Arizona where a good sunset can offset a lot of the misery of the rad/chemo.

Up here in the Pacific Northwet we hardly ever get a decent sunset.

Mark L. Fergerson

Reply to
alien8752

Website is now operative. ...Jim Thompson

| 1962 |

Thinking outside the box... producing elegant solutions.

"It is not in doing what you like, but in liking what you do that is the secret of happiness." -James Barrie

I'm not doing too badly... just some upset stomach problems.

As for the sun...we have too much, already at 5:21AM sunrise, 7:26PM sunset... but that's a stretch... at 4:30AM it's already bright outside :-( ...Jim Thompson

     Thinking outside the box... producing elegant solutions.

"It is not in doing what you like, but in liking what you do that
is the secret of happiness."  -James Barrie

Good! I was going to suggest help for that upset stomach was just a boarder away. In reality it's probably just a few houses away. On the other hand, if you went that route it could have taken another week to get your website up! :-) Mikek

Reply to
amdx