WebPage to printout all messages in a thread

Hi

Sometimes great threads can be found on SED, and to keep those and to make a local search in the harddrive effective, I print those to a PDF file

But, is there a webpage that has the entire thread collected onto a single page, so I don't have to print multiple PDFs and merge those into a single file?

Thanks

Klaus

Reply to
Klaus Kragelund

Sometimes I use Google Groups...

to locate a thread I've missed, but I don't know of a webpage where you could PDF the whole thread conveniently.

Agent has, under "Files", "Save messages as...", which can save the whole thread as a text file. And you can designate which, if any, headers you want preserved.

I do that on those very rare occasions where a real technical discussion occurred >:-} ...Jim Thompson