Wavetable points from line art

What is the most straightforward way to automatically generate wavetable points from scanned line art? The waveform in question is irregular, so a math formula is not practical.

I am trying to avoid the tedious graph paper method, since there are several waveforms involved.

Wopuld be nice if there was some exisitng software? Any ideas?

Paul Reading

Reply to
Paul Reading

I like this...