Wanted information about combline filters design

I want to design combline filter in microstrip form.

I want to see the shematic of some practical design (please send me if any pictures are available) and I want to know how the capacitors of this type of filter (in microstrip form and in L band (2 GHz))are designed (I can't find any practical design in the internet and my only available referense is internet)

(note:I have no right to go to the site of globalspec.com)

Best regards

Nima Azadi

Reply to
nima_azaditinat