Wanted: HAL 4 software and source code

I've been looking high and low for the software including source code of the Hal 4 EEG kit. I asked Steve Ciarcia himself for the software but he says that he no longer has it. CC-concepts won't reply to my email I guess because they no longer make the Hal 4 or they have a policy of not answering emails about the Hal 4. I got no hits from my posting on the Hal 4 forum in the Circuit Cellar site. Perhaps one of you might have a copy and is willing to share it with me, Mr. Ciarcia doesn't seem to mind. I want to do some experimenting with my Hal 4 and write a new console for it using VB.net.

Reply to
alcurb

I finally found it:

Now to port it over to VB.net !