"Voltage Regulator"

I wonder if there's an electrical solution. I've heard of cases of people with late stage cancer being directly hit by lightning & completely recovering. Mortality from direct hits is around 10% though.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

Holy elecroshock therapy Batman !

Reply to
jurb6006

Maybe he should go fly a kite in a thunderstorm. Seriously, good luck, Jim.

Reply to
Pimpom

Sorry Dude. Prayers and good wishes for you.

David Eather

Ouch! Sorry to hear that, Jim.

Reply to
krw

...then reset the calendar. Of course,you may wind up with a new OS.

Reply to
Robert Baer