Voice Recorder as Test Signal Sorce

What would be the cleanest automated way to retrigger this digital voice recording module to play back a "continuous" sound?

In other words, if the recording is 20 seconds long, to retrigger playback at 19 seconds with minimum interrupt.

These are less than $2 on eBay and I thought one would make a good portable test source containing a recorded complex waveform.

If I want to feed the signal in as line level audio from a PC, how should the onboard microphone be bypassed?

Thanks for any suggestions.

Kevin Foster

Reply to
Kevin Foster

what does that switch labeled repeat do?

this is a guess:

R3=0, remove R2 replace mic with 1K put 10K in series with input to top and of the new 1K

datasheet here:

might be useful if you can read Chinese.

Jasen Betts

Thanks. I will give it a try. I thought the repeat switch was one time only, but maybe not since its a slide and not momentary.

Kevin Foster

Reply to
Kevin Foster