Viewer for Microsoft Exchange meeting notices?

I keep getting meeting notices, a text-file beginning...

Microsoft Exchange Server 2010

I can read using an ordinary text editor, but it's a mess of Micro$shit garbage to wade thru.

Is there a viewer (preferably free ;-) for such files?

Thanks! ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Once you have saved the file (attachment), you can import it into any decent calendering program or website. Of course you would like to view it before doing that, but there are far fewer options for that.

Reply to
Rob