Using Analog to Digital Converter for modulation

Hi I have written Matlab script for BPSK modulation. The way my code works is as follow:

series of 0 and 1----> NRZ data (continuous rectangular pulses with amplitude -1 and 1)--->multiply by carrier----> add noise--> multiply by carrier---> integration--->detection---> Bit Error collection?

I would like to know can anyone tell me where I should apply DAC and ADC ?

I am wondering should it be after NRZ data or before that for DAC ?

chess

step 5, where does the carrier come from?

why do you want to do that?

anywhere before "add noise" seems good to me.

--
umop apisdn
Reply to

Please do not multi-post. If you must, cross-post, but sparingly and intelligently.

You can search Wikipedia for the definition of cross posting.

--
www.wescottdesign.com
Reply to

by

ADC

I have read Wikipedia but How can I do cross-posting ?

chess

by

ADC

I have read Wikipedia but How can I do cross-posting ?

chess

You need a newsreader program and a news feed, or you need a good web interface. If you really know what you're doing you can use Google Groups, but Google Groups almost forces you to use bad USENET etiquette, particularly when it comes to advanced tricks like cross-posting.

For the most part, your question is almost dead in the center of comp.dsp's subject matter, and peripheral to this group's. Personally, I wouldn't cross-post to any group that I haven't been a contributor to for a good while.

--
www.wescottdesign.com
Reply to