USB to PCMCIA Bridge Component!

I would search a USB to PCMCIA Bridge or Controller device. If you may know or recommend for this device, please let me know about a vendor and part# for this device.

Thank you!

Reply to
Jay,Jeong

Why. There are numerous USB to IDE chips, which could be used with PCMCIA cards in 'true IDE' mode, if it's a disk.

Reply to
Ian Stirling

Ian Stirling =C0=DB=BC=BA:

First of all, thank you for your response!

I am expected to develop the mobile equipment as a PCMCIA Type and will use a core processor like a SoC(System on Chip, ASIC) Even though this mobile equipment must have a PCMCIA Interface to connect with host(Notebook), SoC doesn't supply PCMCIA Interface Signals, but only has USB Interface Signals.

Therefore I should search a bridge component or controller to transfer USB signals into PCMCIA signals.

If you may know this bridge components, please let me know the vendor and part#.

Thank you!

Reply to
Jay,Jeong

What you should do is replace the USB interface module of the unit with a PCCARD module. What is the issue? Just buy the IP. Gluing it in is an exercize for the undergraduate student.

--
 JosephKK
 Click to see the full signature