Under the Knife

I missed the chance to take a before-surgery photo >:-} ...Jim Thompson

      Understanding is a fountain of life to one who has it,
      But the instruction of fools is folly.  Proverbs 16:22

Triorchidism is a different condition - an extremely rare congenital anomaly of the urogenital system, and no kind of hernia.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Correct.

Some. Many more than needed.

1) ...listened to the nurses. 2) ...taken as many as I did.
Reply to
krw

I find I get along just ducky on 1/4 the prescribed daily consumption of Oxycodone... I tend to be one who would rather endure pain than be foggy-brained... so I only take a single 10mg at bedtime to ensure I can fall asleep.

In the '60's I was given "muscle-relaxants" for a torn muscle sheath in my back... couldn't focus my eyes... took 'em back to pharmacy for disposal ;-) ...Jim Thompson

      Understanding is a fountain of life to one who has it,
      But the instruction of fools is folly.  Proverbs 16:22

OK, it was a bit of a joke on my part, I'm not sure about Liddy, I think he was just using it as a brag about his manhood. Mikek

Reply to
amdx

Larry Niven seems to have picked it up first. His hero - Larry Greenberg in Niven's first novel, published in 1966 - "World of Ptavvs" - had the feature.

G. Gordon Liddy didn't get famous until Watergate, which was a bit later.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to