Unable to post through my Usenet provider.

I'm currently unable to post through my Usenet provider. I paid for a block on TheCubeNet, and only use it for text. it worked fine for two months, bu t suddenly reports the server unavailable for uploads. I don't know how lon g it will take to get this straightened out.

Reply to
Michael Terrell

I've been using Eternal September for years, with no problems, and no cost. Maybe your ISP is blocking access because of the repeal of net neutrality?

Paul

Reply to
P E Schoen

Has the problem been resolved?

I've been using albasani.net and am now thinking of switching to a paid service. I'm grateful to Albasani for giving me free access to Usenet for so many years and I also appreciate the efforts of those volunteers who took up the work after the founder died. But of late the service has become increasingly unreliable.

I was about to sign up with Teaknews for their base plan of 2 Euros for a 10GB block when I saw your post about TheCubeNet. Their special offer of 25GB for $1.99 looks unbeatable.

Reply to
Pimpom