Ubuntu embedded quad core with mounting holes and RGB +HDMI

Ubuntu embedded quad core with mounting holes and RGB +HDMI:

Jan Panteltje

Hmmm, looks quite interesting. I've been using the Beagle Board in some projects, and it works quite well. Any info on that 50-pin expansion port? How many usable pins there, and what sort of peripherals are available? The Beagle has some limitations on what you can get mux'ed to the expansion port, although it worked out real well for our applications.

Jomn

Reply to
Jon Elson