Turn the Clock Back.... Or is it.......

Bob had a good friend named Jim. Jim was hard of hearing. During the week after Halloween, Bob visited Jim and they had a few beers together. Before going home, Bob said to Jim, "Dont forget to turn your clock back on Saturday night. Jim looked a little puzzled, but he replied "ok".

On Saturday night, Bob went over to Jim's house again. When he entered the house, he saw Jim with a black marker, rubbing it all over his dick. Bob said "Jim, what the hell are you doing?" Jim replied, "You told me to turn my c*ck black on Saturday night".

Note: If you find this offensive, please don't read it a second time! :)

Reply to
oldschool