True origin of The Internet, Usenet, and computer science found (not in that order)!

I like the part where Bell Labs 'abandons it' the steals it.

Same goddamned thing Al did to Meucci!

Hey! Mr. Watson!

I run Unics! Hehehehee!

Oh and even though Usenet and The Internet is not directly mentioned, look at things... it was DARPA... it was MIT... it was Bell Labs... It was computing using telephony connected interfaces(even if only batch). It and those universities were our beginnings.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno