transistor equivalents

Any one know of a good transistor equivalent website? i did a google search but nothing helped & I was too busy with work, to carry on searching...looking for equivalents to 2SD965 out of a Panasonic TV.

Reply to
mel waite

Mel,

You can obtain a datasheet from this link ...

This may help you in sourcing another transistor. The collector current is high for a bipolar transistor in a TO92 package, being Ic= 5A. I would consider the Zetex ZTX851 in an E-Line package. It looks to be an improved device. You can obtain more information their website, see ...

Mike.

Reply to
Mike Dawson

has a downloadable index to their part numbers Also you would do better to ask for TV help on news:sci.electronics.repair

--
?

Michael A. Terrell
 Click to see the full signature