Tonghui TH2821B LCR Meter Error "NO Or"

Hello,

One of my forum friend has donated me a defective TH2821B LCR meter which is showing "NO Or" when powered ON.

FW Ver: r 3.0.00

I tried looking for any dry solder on the pcb etc..and is looking fine.

tried to contact Tonghui support but no response.

Anybody has got any idea what is this error and is it resolvable?

Thank you.

Reply to
Sujith Anandan

Waussie

I am talking about the very same meter! he donated it to me.

Reply to
Sujith Anandan

Looks like it was too cheap, even at half the price.

Reply to
Clifford Heath

Give it back and tell him it doesn't work! ;)

Reply to
Waussie

If the original owner didn't blow up the front end somehow and things look okay, I would suspect the data in the SEEPROM has been corrupted.

--Spehro Pefhany

Reply to
speff