Today's Word Puzzle

Today's Word Puzzle...

Can you rearrange the letters in "new door" to make one word? ...Jim Thompson

Does "redo now" count?

Reply to
linnix

I guess so, but the _official_answer_ is "one word" ;-) ...Jim Thompson

| 1962 |

Please rephrase the question Jim ;D

Martin Riddle

Redwoorn - that is Swahili for "Get your dog off my lawn!"

Bob

--
== All google group posts are automatically deleted due to spam ==
Reply to

But "redo now" uses all the characters exactly once, including the space.

Reply to
linnix

wrooned

Jamie

Reply to
Jamie

Yep. So does "one word". ...Jim Thompson

It must be some kind of neoword. I will now redo my attempt. Still nothing. Just one word? I don't know. To find the word eon it might take.

zero, and remove the last word.
Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

yes.

Reply to
Jim Whitby

This question is posed in a manner consistent with the questions posed in t= he game "Mind Trap," to which I was recently introduced. It's a fun and som= etimes challenging game, but some of the questions and supposed correct ans= wers are questionable and debatable.

Reply to
RosemontCrest

I can't improve on "one word" but some of these are similar.

Done Row Node Row Drone Ow Owned Or Endow Or Rend Woo Nerd Woo Ode Worn Doe Worn Redo Now Redo Won Redo Own Rode Now Rode Won Rode Own Doer Now Doer Won Doer Own Dower On Dower No Rowed On Rowed No Owed Nor Nod Wore Don Wore Donor We Rondo We Down Ore Down Roe Do Owner Rood Wen Rood New Odor Wen Odor New Door Wen Door New Word Eon Word One Ed On Row Ed No Row Ed Nor Ow Ed Now Or Ed Won Or Ed Own Or End Or Ow Den Or Ow Red On Ow Red No Ow Dew On Or Dew No Or Wed On Or Wed No Or Nod Re Ow Nod We Or Don Re Ow Don We Or Do En Row Do Wen Or Do New Or Do Re Now Do Re Won Do Re Own Do We Nor Rod En Ow Rod We On Rod We No

Reply to
David Eather

Did I keep you up late ?:-) ...Jim Thompson

renwood ?, as in:

Regards,

Chris

Reply to
ChrisQ

No,

new door >> one word

tm

Reply to
tm

snip

I must confess to using the Internet Anagram Server

A Die Hard Vet David Eather

Reply to
David Eather