to kim

from kim

>I think it has more to do with the fact that she doesn't have the >>stones to confront me directly.

OK Kim. Here's your message:

you're a haven't got the guts to confront steve and I'm calling you on it. You hate mike so much and steve's hatred rises to yours, therefore you'll give steve a pass for his stalking me over the net accusing me for things I haven't done and posting private info about me and stalking my daughter along with his claim he reported her to the local police and target security.

You placed his friendship above all others. Is that a clear enough for you?

From what I can see as long as this hate on festival against mike is mutual steve gets his pass.

thank God I have better real life friends than you.

Deserving's got nothing to do with it. - Clint Eastwood in "Unforgiven"

Reply to
enialle

You're haven't got the guts to confront real lifing stalker Mike Cranston and I'm calling you on it. You hate Steve so much and Mike's hatred rises to yours, therefore you'll give Mike a pass for his stalking women he thought were married to Chaney over the net while accusing Steve for things he hasn't done and posting private info about tons of people in the process and stalking uninvolved women along with his claim he has spies who know what Steve Chaney looks like.

You placed your friendship with Mike above all others. Is that a clear enough for you?

From what I can see as long as this hate on festival against Steve is mutual Mike gets his pass.

Thank God you have no real life friends. Thank God Target knows not to let your god damned drug using thief of a daughter in their store again.

miguel PS: why are you so scared of answering this? PPS: why is your boyfriend Michael James Cranston such a welching pussy?

PPPS: you and Michael James Cranston are engaged in an act of real lifing right now as we speak, and you're not being honest with Kim about it either. But if you keep it up I promise you, you'll be made to regret it, Ondrea Walmsley.

Back the f*ck off. First and last warning.

Reply to
Mike Cranston, Broke as a Joke

Stop stalking me or my daughter. Stop posting libelous things on usenet or any public forum regarding me or my daughter.

This is your only warning.

Deserving's got nothing to do with it. - Clint Eastwood in "Unforgiven"

Reply to
enialle

This froggery of Mike Cranston was unconvincing and silly. No court of law is needed to determine Wonderbra sucks at this.

(However, the K00kthreat was HILARIOUS!)

Jade

Reply to
Daedalus

What will you do if your warning is not followed?

Reply to
Meat Plow

Your daughter admitted to using drugs and she bragged about stealing from Target on a website where anyone could read her words. Libel that you lying waste of flesh.

And there's ample proof of Federal and State crimes committed by you and Cranston.

The only way this is going to end is with your kids visiting you in Club Fed.

miguel

Reply to
Mike Cranston, Broke as a Joke

You know a lot about 'stones' doncha!! You don't have the 'stones' to face anyone. Every move you make is covert and out of some maniac ideal you hold.

Reply to
Hoofprints