tinychip design

get the files and post your comments here:

pins: P8:IO1 P7:IO2 P6:IO3 P5:IO4 P4:IO5 P3:IO6 P2:GND P1:VCC voltage:5v analog:0 digital:6

Reply to
braden nelson

currently the smallest dev board

Reply to
braden nelson

we need testers

Reply to
braden nelson

But we need bigger and better chip, at least mega or xmega.

Reply to
edward.ming.lee

my desig nis for SMALL things not big fat things

Reply to
braden nelson

my design is for SMALL things

Reply to
braden nelson

as it is only width: 0.84 height: 0.47

Reply to
braden nelson

Go away, google cretin. ...Jim Thompson

What the hell is wrong with you today?

--

Rick
Reply to

rickman wrote in news:lu4pqk$8vc$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

Nothing. His response was entirely appropriate. Its all hosted at Google and anyone who posts a link to a 138 x 82 pixel thumnail of the board layout, calling it TINYBOARDsch.png *IS* a cretin. ^^^ Its a fugly layout as well.

The O.P has now posted a link to some cretin 'moony's spew on a google grope about a ATmega-8. The other grope denizens have previously had to direct 'moony' to catb.org's "How to ask questions the smart way".

When the poster is too clueless for gropers to tolerate, "Go away" is entirely too moderate. I'd have said "Go forth and multiply" or worse.

--
Ian Malcolm.   London, ENGLAND.  (NEWSGROUP REPLY PREFERRED)
[at]=@, [dash]=- & [dot]=. *Warning* HTML & >32K emails --> NUL

So what do you have against Forth???

--

Rick