TINA

Huh, that is what I was going to say. (I haven't used EWB in a decade.)

George H.

Reply to
George Herold

Is the network still limited to 50 nodes or so in the free version? Back then it would refuse anything but the small/trivial stuff...

Reply to
Johann Klammer

Got a place to put it? I can send an email.

Reply to
krw

Blobby is trying to compete with is mentor, HRC.

Reply to
krw

No artificial limits, except that the free version can't import models.

Reply to
krw

oh my, block my virgin ears.

Reply to
M Philbrook

I'm sure you'd get many offers if you put > $0.00 on said time. ;-)

Tim

--
Seven Transistor Labs, LLC
Website: http://seventransistorlabs.com