thermocouple connector

I need to bring Type-E (Ni-Cr and Cu-Ni) thermocouple wire inside of (weathertight) enclosure. Ni-Cr is not solderable (AFAIK), I do not know about Cu-Ni (we do not have it yet to try). Is using screw-terminated connector OK, or wire needs to be crimped (on both connectors)? If screw is OK, how good/reliable are Bulgin Buccaneer connectors (e.g.: PX0735/P). Can anybody suggest panel mount IP65 or better panel-mount thermocouple connector. Thank you Michael

Reply to
Michael