The Weather Channel

Stephanie Abrams on the Weather Channel makes watching weather information rather pleasurable. She's looking mighty fine this morning.

Mikek

Reply to
amdx

Nothing wrong with that. And about my age.

Reply to
lonmkusch

Be sure to use indelible ink when you write your SSN on your forearm so we don't have to waste a bunch of money on DNA testing and dental records matching for your remains recovered in Georgia or someplace.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

Why be be such an ass? lol Mikek

Reply to
amdx

On second thought, are you have some type of difficulty? Your posts have getting more and more aggressive to people that don't even pay any attention to you. Time to fess up, what's bothering you. Mikek

PS, You can't just say Global Warming.

Reply to
amdx

That's how this punk hiding behind the "bloggs" pseudonym gets his jollies. (And he obviously lacks for female companionship :-) ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

o we don't have to waste a bunch of money on DNA testing and dental records matching for your remains recovered in Georgia or someplace.

As usual Thompson is coming across as a mental invalid. The request for peo ple to write their social security number on their forearm to aid in post m ortem identification was originally used by the police and sheriff in Harri s County/ Houston area during the flooding.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

I remember the day that the Weather Channel was launched. They started trying to uplink on the wrong satellite, and they were screwing up one of HBO's transponders. I called them to tell them what they were doing, but they informed me that they were smarter than I was, and that their signal was on the proper channel. It was several hours later that they moved to the right bird, but they never admitted to their screw-up. I was working near Cincinnati, for United Video Cablevision in the Headend. I have never had much faith in them, since that day.

--
Never piss off an Engineer!

They don't get mad.
 Click to see the full signature