The solution to all our woes...

...Jim Thompson

| 1962 | I love to cook with wine Sometimes I even put it in the food

OMG, a day after a full moon.

Martin Riddle

Check out the Class Calender and Registration on the left side of page. Mike

Reply to
amdx

Bwahahahahahaha!

...Jim Thompson

OTOH, if your wife gets the credit card statement and the lingerie isn't her size, your woes have just begun.

-- Paul Hovnanian mailto: snipped-for-privacy@Hovnanian.com

------------------------------------------------------------------ If life was fair, Elvis would be alive and all the impersonators would be dead. -- Johnny Carson

Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

I suspect more trouble if the lingerie was a larger size, especially if you tried the 'it was a surprise' line.

--
Clint Sharp
Reply to

Even worse, if it fit him.

Michael A. Terrell

Second Guy: How long have you been wearing your wifes panties ?

First guy: Since the time my wife found a pair in my glove compartment.

;-)

Reply to
don

Reminds me of the conversation overheard on the subway:

First guy: "When I get home, the first thing I'm going to do is rip my wife's panties off."

Second guy: "Really?!"

First guy: "Yeah. These things have been killing me all day."

You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the
means he uses to frighten you. -- Eric Hoffer
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

A couple guys are getting changed in the locker room. Charlie turns to Dave and sees that he's wearing a very tight girdle. He's shocked but he asks, When did you start wearing that? Dave turned red and said, Since the day my wife found it in my car.

Michael A. Terrell