The Purveyors of Black Urban Decline

The Purveyors of Black Urban Decline...

...Jim Thompson

| 1962 |

It's totally scandalous the way Democrat policies have destroyed the African-American communities in the US. It's Evil dressed up as kindness. Fortunately there are *finally* some clear signs the blacks in America and Europe are waking up to what's being done to them, why it's being done and by whom. Thank God for the internet!

Cursitor Doom

Townhall has found a black half-wit who thinks that charter schools are the answer to everything, and resents it when other blacks don't take him seri ously.

And one wonders why he thinks that "welfare dependence" fuels black crime?

Needing to be on welfare is an unfortunate situation, more so in America wh ere welfare tends to be inadequate, but it's not the "being on welfare" tha t fuels the crime, but rather the socioeconomic situation that put the fami ly "on welfare" in the first place. Poverty encourages desperate choices, a nd adequate welfare decreases the pressure to turn to crime.

r-crime/5454950

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

That fact that the African-American communities were imported as chattel sl aves is even more scandalous, but Cursitor Doom is unaware of this.

There's nothing evil about providing welfare to poor communities. Not provi ding enough to get the communities out of poverty is somewhat evil, and imp lying that it's the welfare payments that are creating the problem, when th ey are merely not doing enough to ameliorate a long-standing problem is dec idedly evil.

The anti-slavery movement pre-dated the internet by at least a century. The enthusiasm to get the descendants of the community that imported the slave s to support their descendants well enough to let them integrate with the r est of the community is more recent, but it isn't visible on the bits of th e internet to which Cursitor Doom pays any attention.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Wonder if we all chipped in and paid for a remedial reading course for Billy the Slothman, would anything sink in? He has his head so far up his ass all he can do is hurl ad hominem's. What an ignorant POS. ...Jim Thompson

Incorrigibly ignorant in fact.

Cursitor Doom

.

Jim-out-of-touch-with-reality-Thompson is fond of calling me ignorant. He d oesn't like me because I point out his ignorance from time to time.

It's telling that he reacted to Cursitor Doom's original post, rather than my reaction to it, which included a link to better quality information than you can get from TownHall (and there's a lot of that around). Jim's ignora nce is profound, and he goes out of his way to avoid contact with inconveni ent facts.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Cursitor Doom's approach to correcting my ignorance is to complain about it .

His own ignorance lets him post links to nonsense from the Daily Mail and R ussia Today, but when we give him the chance to learn something new - and a trifle more accurate (in the sense of not-wrong) he rejects it as mere lef t-wing propaganda, with the implication that only far-right-wing propaganda is to be taken seriously.

As a technique for correcting other peoples opinions, it's not entirely per suasive.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

all he can do is hurl ad hominem's. What an ignorant POS.

now _that_ was funny

makolber

In JT's reality he still lives in 1981 and every American inner city looks like the South Bronx during that time period. He wouldn't know what they're actually like now though because he's lived in the middle of nowhere for 40 years; sort of like how Donald Trump had never physically seen anywhere other than the inside of a Trump hotel and a private jet in around the same time period.

'least you have an excuse, there's an ocean in the way.

Reply to
bitrex

A big ahmmmm... from me on this one I'm afraid Jim...

One has to have a pretty convoluted argument to "deduce" welfare results in a net increases in crime. A bit like saying , hey eating 10 lbs of chocolate per day is good for you because of some trace elements it has.

The reality is, welfare is essentially, an insurance policy. Its cheaper to leave a $100 bill on the dash with a note, take the money instead of ripping out the radio, and only getting $20 for it.

If you have no money at all to live on, you are going to steal. It's that trivially simple. You need to survive. Its pretty much conclusively proved that if the basic needs of people are met, they will be far less likely to commit crimes. The idea that "welfare dependence" actually fuel crimes is ludicrous. Of course, people on welfare, arguably, are more likely to commit crime, simple because they obviously have less money.

Most people with $1M don't steal, well, except the bankers...

-- Kevin Aylward

- SuperSpice

Kevin Aylward

Re-read the article, Kevin. The Dimocrat regulations have killed the black family structure.

Black-on-black is the dominant form of crime in the United States. Chicago is a prime example of how Dimocrat policies have exasperated it.

Maybe you're _not_ eating enough chocolate ?>:-} ...Jim Thompson

     It's what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.

It's that liberal produced, "No one believes that it's chocolate!'

Reply to
Michael A Terrell

in

late

ping

ed

mmit

In fact it was the slave takers, who kidnapped the blacks a couple of centu ries ago, shipped them across the Atlantic, and sold them as slaves, who ki lled the black family structure. That did disrupt the black family structur e (as you'd expect), and freeing the slaves, but leaving them as an economi cally exploited under-class didn't do much to restore any kind of normal fa mily structure.

Paying some welfare (but not enough) does support some family structure (th ough not a much as more (as in adequate) would.

Blaming current Democrat regulations for a problem that has it roots a few centuries back is the kind idiocy you expect from Jim-out-of-touch-with-rea lity-Thompson.

Poor-on-poor is the dominant form of crime in the United States (as everywh ere else). For historical reasons, the black population is over-represented in the poor population.

Jim Thompson clearly needs more brain food - if he still has a brain to fee d. He had one once, but what he's got now is performing at the krw level - churning out pre-programmed nonsense in reaction to particular trigger phra ses.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

As opposed to the conservative produced "everybody knows that it is actually shit".

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Depends on how you view things, say worst case if you give 5 people welfare and 4 of them are in that position mainly due to poor life choices and remain there, but one of them wasn't and they're able to use the security to pull themselves out of the hole, whether you consider that overall a big loss, or a big win.

Reply to
bitrex

If you remove the crime states from just four Democrat run cities in the US, This country would be the safest place on earth.

Reply to
tom

Depends on the weight you put on mass shootings. Democrat run cities tend to have less guns around, so the mass shootings tend to happen elsewhere.

You've got a much higher chance of getting shot by a civilian lunatic with a gun in the US than in most places.

As crimes go, there aren't that many of them, but they do catch your attention when they do happen.

And if the US is so crime free, why does it imprison such a high proportion of it's population.

Admittedly it is lunatic sentencing policies rather than rampant criminality that creates the high prison population, but the question then becomes why are the sentencing policies as lunatic as they clearly are?

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Yep. ...Jim Thompson

     It's what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.

I take the point that the may well be a be net win for society as the guy that pulls himself out may well contribute more than that taken up by those that don't.

I have had quite a long career, and currently pay a far wack of tax. However...I haven't been employed for all of my career... :-)

-- Kevin Aylward

- SuperSpice

Kevin Aylward