The Obamas' New House

They're called mASSES now, get it right.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

he

hen

s.

ee

nt.

?? as the

The press was saying awful and absurd things about him when he was merely a fixture on "The Apprentice", because he's a narcissist who has a very high opinion of himself. You may not see this as failing, since it one you shar e, but you - at least - don't have a history that involves some 3500 lawsui ts.

Don't be silly. Where the main stream media has fallen short has been in le tting Trump get away with the absurd proposition that his protectionist tra de policies would generate jobs in the rust-belt states. Those jobs were de stroyed more by technological progress than off-shoring, and even if the mo re manufacturing takes place within the US, it isn't going to generate many jobs, a few of them will be in the rust belt states.

What's ghastly about a thirty page schematic? It's big, but you do tend to end up with lots of detail in complex designs.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Haha , we the people really sucks for your worldview.

Reply to
bulegoge

Never piss off an Engineer!

They don't get mad.

They don't get even.

They go for over unity! ;-)
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I am happy to be in engineering and contribute to development of technology that enhances freedom, such as the Internet and pocket video cameras that can "broadcast" images to the World..

I think you hit a key point.

Our next development should be technology that ensures that the Internet remains beyond the control of "big brother" and available to everyone everywhere.

How should we do this? Mesh networks? something else?

Mark

Reply to
makolber