The Northeast US Needs our help

Pray for Global Warming tonight when you go to bed.

Reply to
amdx

Why? The inhabitants of that region believe in Global Warming, Hope and Change, and the tooth fairy. Let 'em die in their own drool. ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Party for Global Warming tonight when you get home.

Reply to
John - KD5YI

There's been 61 feet of snow at Donner Summit, with more on the way.

John

Is a Party for Global Warming akin to a Rain Dance? Mikek

Reply to
amdx

Sure. Any excuse for a party.

Reply to
John - KD5YI

Oh, but John, that's weather, not climate. ;-) Mikek,

Reply to
amdx

Why? It's just snow, and not even a lot of it. We've had worse.

Reply to
DJ Delorie

But it's the 2nd most snow on record. (65' is the record)

Just like the Warminist's would preach.

Martin Riddle

There's always someone that likes the extremes, down here in Florida, there are people who can't wait till it's 95 degrees with

90 % humidity. Mikek
Reply to
amdx

No, the Climate Changers predict lots of snow. Ten years ago, when they were Warmingists, they predicted that California would be hot and dry. You've got to admire their adaptability.

John

It's not even extreme. What about the tornado that ripped out half my trees? What about the ice storm that took out power for a month? What about the floods that trapped us in town until at least one of the four major roads could be repaired? What about the -40F temperatures that made it dangerous just to breathe?

A foot of warm snow is *nothing* compared to the weather we're used to.

Now, 3-5 feet of snow, that might be extreme. But I've seen worse than that too.

Reply to
DJ Delorie

Nah - all that white powdery stuff on the ground is denialist propaganda.

;-) Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Probably not - sometimes the rain dance works. ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Sixty-five feet is NOT "the record", dingledorf!

Reply to
MrTallyman

No. It is a coin toss. You should have said "sometimes the raindance and a rain event end up coinciding.

Reply to
BlindBaby

There used to be glaciers there!

Reply to
MrTallyman

So far, so good... Only about 2 to 3 inches, just pray it stops!

--
I'm never going to grow up.
Reply to

95 degrees F and 90% humidity at the same time never occurred in any official weather station readings anywhere in USA. 95 degrees F at 90% humidity means a dew point of about 91.5 degrees F, which exceeds USA's record dew point of 90 F.
--
 - Don Klipstein (don@misty.com)
Reply to

If you are out in it, that's close enough.

Reply to
John - KD5YI