Test sockets, Lid actuators, Test boards and adapters

We are specialize in the supply, installation, commissioning and servicing of a range of industrial Test sockets, Lid actuators, Test boards and adapters.for the electronics/semiconductor industries . welcome to contact us: email: snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com Tel: (65)93887563

315 Outram Road Tan Boon Liat Building Singapore 169074
Reply to
sales

We are specialize in the supply, installation, commissioning and servicing of a range of industrial Test sockets, Lid actuators, Test boards and adapters.for the electronics/semiconductor industries . welcome to contact us: email: snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com Tel: (65)93887563

315 Outram Road Tan Boon Liat Building Singapore 169074
Reply to
sales

You specialize in SPAM. Get lost!

...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

I have a 40 pin ZIF socket I'd like to commission. It's already been supplied and installed. Any pointers?

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Spehro Pefhany