Test equipment auction

I know some of you always seem to be on the look out for test equipment. I got this email today from Bentley's Auction for 300 lots of test equipment.

Might all be crap, might be a good item in there. Anyway here is a link. Towards the bottom of the page is a link for the picture gallery. Watch the wrap.

Tiny url for the above

Auction is in Amarillo, TX but the info says they will ship.

--
Chisolm
Republic of Texas

3

I don't think i will bother. I do not like having farcebook shoved down my throat.

?-(

Reply to
josephkk