Test.

Just got a new newsreader and want so see if I can access my favorite NG with it.

Tom

Reply to
miner_tom

What did you get, if you don't mind me asking. I really need to ween myself off Google Groups. :)

Reply to
mpm

Try reading the user's manual now.

It won't be your favorite for long if you keep doing stupid shit like making test posts.

Obviously not any knowledge. Despite his extensive reading of this group, he hasn't noticed that *other* people DON'T make test posts to it.

The major advantage is the ability to filter out the dipsticks

--like the OP.

Reply to
JeffM

So... you're the moderator here?