Temperature of CCFL transformer in laptop?

Congratulations! You scored a 5-er there from DLUNU. Not bad for a first attempt.

DLUNU is a recent additition to her numerous (> 100) ridiculous nyms, but it still counts.

I can't remember what the record is, but I think krw keeps a record.

Reply to
Pomegranate Bastard

Krw also invents extra nyms - he uses "AlwaysWrong" rather than anything that DLUNU adopted.

It actually means "doesn't agree with krw" which comes closer to "FrequentlyRight" but krw couldn't process that.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to