Tektronix field adjust software TDS400A

I'm in process of repairing an old TDS420 oscilloscope and have been searching in vain for the Field Calibration Software for this scope.

I have the cal sw for the 500, 600, and 700 series but not for the 400 series....

yes I have contacted Tek they claim to not have it and I only found one site that claims to have it at a cost of almost $10,000.00

Reply to
lonewolf5556

Do you have a filename?

I'd appreciate a copy of the SW for the 700 series -- if you're feeling generous...

Reply to
Don Y

Check with TekScopes on Yahoo Groups.

-- john, KE5FX

Reply to
John Miles, KE5FX

Cancel that. I've discovered I already have it (unfortunately, most of the filenames in my Tek archive aren;t very descriptive -- e.g.

12345.zip -- and I've never had the motivation to rename them more appropriately :< )
Reply to
Don Y

ching in vain for the Field Calibration Software for this scope.

ite that claims to have it at a cost of almost $10,000.00 I've managed to backup all the firmware and NVRAM

ave all this stuff but since they were bought out they have wiped the FTP c lean :((((

well I can't seem to get into Tek Scopes Group on yahoo, I already tried th at route.. my old yahoo has been de-activated due to non use and to sign up for a new acct you need to give them a Mobile number, sorry I don't use ce ll phones and it will not allow me to use other phone numbers...

ne way you can find the 700 series Field Adjustment SW at

go to bottom of page all versions are there... for what it's worth :)

Thanx for all the Replies :)

Reply to
lonewolf5556

When Yahoo decides the Groups are unprofitable and deletes them, we are screwed - a lot of test equipment info is there but nowhere on the open web. I hope someone is archiving them but I suspect perhaps not.

Chris

Reply to
Chris Jones

On Sun, 19 Apr 2015 23:41:42 -0700 (PDT) snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in Message id: :

Try Eevblog as well.

JW

Am Montag, 20. April 2015 02:17:27 UTC+2 schrieb snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com:

Did you find the Files i clould not find them and all the groups moved and the Files are not longer there

THank you

Reply to
i1551019